If you’re looking for a bike that can handle almost a bit of everything, then your best choice might be the hybrid bike. Fezzari Speedster R2 is the upgraded version of the Speedster R1. Check out the review to find out if this bike fits you.
Frame: Fezzari H2 Premium Aluminum, heat-treated, light-weight frame
Crank: FSA Vero Triple 2-piece, five arm, black polished
Saddle: Fezzari SPXR fully adjustable, microfiber, ergonomically designed, hollow Cr-Mo rails, square taper, extra padding
Handlebars: Fezzari 6061 alloy, 580-630 mm with 30mm rise, blast black
Brakes: Shimano BR-M486 Hydraulic Disc
- Mountain bike-style geometry for extra comfort; allows a more upright sitting
- Sturdy frame
- Upgraded hydraulic disc brakes compared to the R1
- 27-speed gear option
What Else To Know:
- Save money on shipping. Fezzari ships free to your U.S. mission
- 23-point custom setup for maximum fit
- Lifetime limited warranty on the frame
- Save money on sales tax (Tax applies to Utah purchases only)
- Riders accustomed to road bikes may find it a little heavier.
- Great for both off road and paved but not necessarily a complete replacement to the mountain or road bike.
If you think the extra cash for a few upgrades over the Speedster R1 is worth it then you should definitely go for this bike. Fezzari’s Speedster series showcases affordable hybrid bikes yet without giving up on performance.
Where to Buy at a Discount?
Buy Speedster R2 direct from its manufacturer for a discounted price plus avail of a 23-point custom set up when you buy from them.
See the rest of our Fezzari reviews.