Frame:Fezzari Racing Design F1AH Alloy frame, 100mm travel, replaceable derailleur hanger, water bottle bosses.
Crank: Shimano Tourney FCM-171
Handlebars: Fezzari XC mid-rise bar, 30mm rise, 31.8mm diameter 640-670mm width, shot-peened anodized 6061 alloy, black.
Click here for full specs
- Affordable – given its tech specs, the price is well worth it.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the frame
- Comfortable saddle
- Comes with upgrade options
- 23-point custom bike fitting (all done via online measurements)
What Else To Know:
- Save Money On Shipping. Fezzari Ships Free to Your U.S. Mission
- They have a 23-point custom setup, so you’ll get the optimum fit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the Frame
- Save Money On Sales Tax (Tax Applies to Utah Purchases Only)
It’s hard to find a weakness with the Fezzari Lone Peak model. Keep in mind that it’s silky smooth grey paint job is nice for not attracting would-be bike thieves like some of the more bright colored bikes (reds, yellows, etc…).
Conclusion: The redesigned Lone Peak serves as Fezzari’s entry level for its mountain bikes. The specs are actually pretty good considering its price making it a good fit for beginner to intermediate riders.
Over all it is an okay mountain bike but if you can shell out a little more, look at the Fezzari Kings Peak model or the Fezzari FXE SingleSpeed.
Highly recommended for those with limited budget.
Where to Buy at a Discount?
You can buy the Fezzari Lone Peak direct from the manufacturer. They’re currently throwing in Free Shipping and $0 sales tax (Utah excluded), which can save you an additional $30-$40.
See the rest of our Fezzari reviews.