With aesthetics and functionalities to fit female riders, this all terrain bike from specialized has the toughness and durability to withstand all kinds of trails. Read the review below to help you decide in choosing your mission bike.
Frame: A1 Premium Aluminum, Designs for Women geometry, double butted low standover TT, tig-welded, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts w/ replaceable 98954020 hanger
Crank: Truvativ ISO Flow 3.0 for Power Spline, replaceable rings
Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry, ATB Women’s
Handlebars: Alloy 25.4mm, 38mm rise, 600mm wide, 8 degree back, 6 degree up sweep, 3.2mm thick
Brakes: Tektro “V” w/ linear spring
- Great value
- Tough and solid frame with great saddle
- Stylish design
What Else To Know:
- Available in Baby Blue Distressed, Metallic Blue Stripe, and Silver
- Specialized offers lifetime warranty against manufacture defects on all its bikes
- Free standard shipping for orders $150 or more (U.S. only excluding Alaska, Hawaii, APOs/FPOs)
- Pedals and shifters could use some upgrades
The Specialized Hardrock Sport Women’s is a good starter all terrain bike. But what we like most about this bike is its stylish design, great for those who want style and performance in a bike at the same time.
Where to Buy at a Discount?
Get the Specialized Hardrock Sport Women’s directly from the manufacturer’s website. Alternatively, use their dealer locator to find out where to conveniently buy the bike.
See the rest of our Specialized reviews.
Click Here to Save on Specialized LDS Mission Bikes